Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pirate Ship San Francisco Bay

U & D, EX VS COURTSHIP ANGELINI: "Mental problems"

Lingerie Babe in Limo
"Andrea Angelini? Girls say ... no words! ", After the mixture to" U & D "Pearl Cupini by Andrea Angelina, Angela's former suitors on his tronista Converso says:" One squalor! - Wrote about "Facebook" - I was not presumptuous to him, but he behaved very badly, especially with two poor girls Teresa and Giorgia (in particular) made his figure to be immature, but has also been shown to have some serious problem mental view of the comments ... hope to
Andrea at least it was worth it and that with the Pearl can find love affair that was looking for. " Even
Teresa Langella has not done miss an opportunity to "comment": "I think I put into play for you, have you demonstrated recently that the interest I felt went beyond criticism and gossip that people said ... I commissioning repeat it for you ... but now I'm just disappointed ... disgusting ... no words! And I believe it really stupid ... Poor child! Thanks for making me delusional ... Thanks for playing with the feelings of a person ... Thanks Andrea. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment