Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hematoma On Dogs Elbow

APICERNI: "U & D? I must thank Giorgio Alfieri


Hot Babe Wallpaper

Gianfranco Apicerni (Top)
"Not to have tactics and to be themselves," the new tronista in category "Love has no age," Gianfranco Apicerni, from advice to its future suitors " I like to direct the woman - said to "Top" - It 's true, at times even intriguing one that tends to escape, but I prefer to prefer the sweet and affectionate. I hate the cold woman. " Very important
appearance ("The look is crucial. The face is important, but the lower back should not be underestimated), but not enough:" In the past I had many adventures with very beautiful girls, with whom, then, history has not gone forward. For this I hope to meet a handsome woman, but with honest and authentic values. "
With television experience behind (" I was one of the stars of the reality show "Champions", conducted a few years ago on one of Italy Ilaria D'Amico ") , arrived in the transmission through an old acquaintance: "I arrived at U & D by Giorgio Alfieri, of which I am a great friend, indeed it is as if we were brothers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment