Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bluetooth Microphone Ps3

U & D, GENOA: "Simon BYE NOW I WANT TO DO THE ACTOR"

Maureen Chen
Alessandro Genova (Top)
"I had only flirt, but I do not love exposing my private life and make it public. But if one day I will be sure to really fall in love, I would not mind submitting my hypothetical girlfriend ", after a brief affair with the former Simona Marotta" U & D "Alessandro Genova is single again," said a temperamentally- "VIP" - we were completely different. A story could never work between us for that reason. We continued to maintain relations. This I think is a good girl, and for that reason I was fond of. "
After his adventure on the throne wanted to be an actor ("My dream was always to be an actor"), but for "security" has chosen other paths: "However, since to do so must participate in the casting and still lives in 'uncertainty, I'd rather be waiting for an opportunity that probably will never come, and then in the meantime I decided to invest in other things. Then, if the right opportunity came, in that case I would choose. "
In fact on occasion he played, but do not know if it his way: "I did some work experience, but partially, then I can not say yet if I feel led or not. But for me is a passion. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment