Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paper Towels Absorption

WAR-NILE, BACI "HOT" in downtown Milan-PHOTOS

Michelle Tomniczak
Sarah Nile e Matteo Guerra (Top)
"We speak the same language. We talk about everything and while living in a city and different realities to date we have shared, unwittingly, very similar experiences, both from the standpoint of the human family ", is now acclaimed as a pair between the former U & D Matteo War and the former Sarah gieffina Nile and it seems that the story in Matthew is" serious ": "When we are with Sara - said to" Top "- something happens that I is not never happened before: it takes five minutes in his absence, I miss you already and I feel deprived of anything. I've always had that need my space and my free time, this time I can hardly even recognize myself (...) It seems it's called "love." And I, I thought I already tried it, only now I understand what it means to be in love in earnest. And it is beautiful. "As if to confirm the" Top "has a couple in the paparazzi around Milan, which can not help but share" fiery "public kissing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment