Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Getting Early Pinky Discharge Before Period

U & D: INTERVIEW WITH NATALIA ANGELINI

Lingerie Babe in Limo - DA CRONACAQUI

Natalia Angelini wants to get back on TV: "Poserei naked for a calendar"

His image by diva 50s, sensual and exuberant, it frightens people. But Natalia Angelini, former "Miss Cinema" and former tronista of "Men and women," assures "Actually, I'm a simple person, my dream is to spend his evenings at home with her boyfriend in front of a DVD." After more than six months of being away from the small screen, because of a bad car accident, the beautiful Puglia is ready to get back on track. And interviewed in the round it reveals between memories, dreams, reflections.

Let's automobile accident: How did it happen?
"I was in the San Siro and a car suddenly invaded my lane. The front end was inevitable and very violent. Was summer. It took me five months to recover the ability to walk. I still remember with emotion when I took my first steps on Dec. 25. Unfortunately I have to give up forever to run. Reflecting the incident are still happy I could die there or become paralyzed. "
What nourishes expectations for the future?
"I was taken to a catalog for jewelry, and they offered me the conduct of some fashion events. Also I will make some discos. My big dream is, however, go back to television as soon as possible. "
from work into private life: she is engaged?
"No, men are afraid of me. When they see me in a disco in the role of patron of the night never comes close to getting to know, unless they are drunk lost. The fact is that I see out of reach because of my aggressive image. In short, although I look for the prince, long in coming. And to think that my dream is to spend the evening with her boyfriend in front of a DVD. "
What kind of man would want his side?
"A man sure of himself, who wooed me and make the first move. Aesthetically, my ideal is the Mediterranean type, with intense eyes and hair dark.
What is sexy to you?

"Simplicity."

What do you think is the most attractive man in the world of entertainment?
"Francesco Silvestre, aka Kekko, the leader of fashion. A simple type, tender and terribly sexy, but not beautiful in the classic sense. "

the time of "Men and women" who turned her voice was one of the stars of a video sex chat. Was it true?
"No, I was just starred in a commercial that advertises a company ring tones and erotic chat."
but agrees to work for a video chat erotica?
"No, I would be embarrassed. That kind of thing does not interest me, not for me. " And instead poserebbe
naked for a calendar?
"Yes. Exclude the hard, not the artistic nude. Undress for a sexy calendar does not embarrass me. Moreover I took my first steps as a model for lingerie, with my body I have a beautiful relationship. "
What do you like most about your body?
"I am a girl of the past: curvy and natural. This is the set that I like, it tastes a bit 'retro woman's true. "
Valentina Melis argues that more than half of the girls working in TV today are recommended. Do you agree with her ?
"Yes, but obviously no one can have data in hand, to estimate the eye seems to me correct.
The comforting aspect is that the meteors are recommended. As they arrive, they disappear. To succeed in the long distance necessary talent and determination. Not enough to sell their bodies in exchange for a little push. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment