Sunday, March 13, 2011

Can You Get Braces If You Are Missing Molars

Your account is not your friend. Sorry

keep the money in the bank because it is a safer option than keep it under the mattress. And that sums up the usefulness of the banking system for people who do not understand how it works and how it can be dangerous. Regardless of the incredible amount of debt that we (some of us, at least) have, credit cards are still popular, we still have good purchases using personal funds and successfully apply for loans.

On a side note, what do you think the consumer financial mechanism are constantly being thrown? While watching TV during a commercial break you can see both ads for credit cards and debt reduction, which just makes me feel that we, as consumers, are not fully aware of the consequences of our actions. That said, I realize that credit cards and Credit lines are simply tools that can be used for various reasons and there are people who tend to abuse the power of acquisition is given.

Returning to the topic at hand, I would stress the importance of preparing for the possibility of personal financial crisis. By this I mean any unexpected money that forces you to get connected to the savings and / or use the emergency credit facilities, as uncovered. And 'better safe than sorry so if you have not already done so, check the terms and conditions of your current account and savings and estimate how much money is there available for you now. This gives you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat kind of case is ready for you, without the need to apply for an overdraft facility, large or credit card. The next important thing is to calculate how much your account will cost once the problems start.

I started wondering about this since my financial crisis came without warning and all of a sudden my account has been scrubbed clean. I turned to my system 'Personal Reserve', since it is what you need, only to find that the costs associated with its implementation are disproportionately high compared to the amount of the loan. My bank charges me £ 20 a week for the use of plant that has the highest availability of credit of £ 150. In addition, each payment bouncing creates additional cost of £ 8. It seems a bit 'stupid that failed £ 0.59 app from iTunes to purchase it cost me £ 8.59 because of the extra penalty on it.

Although it may sound bitter and I would be disappointed too long ago, only recently struck me that this account is not there to help in case of accident or financial help to cushion the blow and get back on their feet. And 'there to make money on you and the truth is that one does it better when you're not doing well. Just some food for your thought and a strong suggestion to stay out of debt of any kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment